Designation: Lead – Software Development
Experience: 8 years – 10 years
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Strong understanding of –
- OOPS concepts
- Data Structures
- Database concept
- Agile Development practices
- Knowledge and Working Experience of –
- Strong knowledge in development using .NET framework (v3.5 – 4.5)
- Strong knowledge in SQL Server, T-SQL – Database experience using Stored Procedures, Functions, Exception Handling, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes.
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Good working experience with Web API or preferably Web API 2.
- Strong in MS design patterns and practices
- Basic Architecture/Design experience.
- Experience in handling and configuring IIS web applications, tuning, and debugging.
- Experience working on Agile Projects with hands on experience on Continuous Integration tools like VSTS and JIRA for Requirement and Issue tracking.
- Strong team orientation with the ability to work independently and solve technical issues.
- Should understand legacy code, review, and make proactive improvements
- Angular 6/7 or Angular JS or React JS
- ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, & Entity Framework
- HTML, CSS3 and Java Script
- ADO.NET / WFC Data Services and familiar with LINQ
- Azure DevOps or similar tools
- Git based Source control/Code Repo tools
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Key Job Responsibilities
- Understand the functional requirements/user stories and develop product features
- Collaborate with other stakeholders of the project/product team to gather required information and share relevant updates
- Continuously learn and adapt newer processes, technologies as needed by project team/organization
- Define Architecture or Redesign application architecture based on Product features/business needs.